It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Once Paqueta fell through Tolm then said about Olmo as the alternative so we are obviously wanting to add a proper AM hence allowing Alvarez to go if the money is right?
No one is paying what we think Alvarez is worth

Anyone one think the club doing an unveiling for Savio on 4th August odd? I swear we didn’t do any last year and surely we must have someone else coming in

Not a massive fan of unveilings anyway, we did one when Haaland came but I think they should be reserved to that level of signing. A Musiala or Wirtz then fair enough

I do think the Savio signing should have way more hype then it currently does though - think he’s got a massive future

Anyone one think the club doing an unveiling for Savio on 4th August odd? I swear we didn’t do any last year and surely we must have someone else coming in

Not a massive fan of unveilings anyway, we did one when Haaland came but I think they should be reserved to that level of signing. A Musiala or Wirtz then fair enough

I do think the Savio signing should have way more hype then it currently does though - think he’s got a massive future

Yeah I found it a bit odd, was the last one Haaland, Ortega and Gomez?

I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I do find his inane waffling on the podcast tough to listen to but just got done listening to Sam Lee latest podcast.

Key points where:

City believe no one can afford alvarez. Expect him to stay

City have always expected ederson to stay and now the team who where interested in him have signed another gk ederson will stay

Nunes isn’t happy with lack of game time but doesn’t want to go to Saudi. Again will most likely stay

City are happy with the squad and will sign someone only if a player leaves. City don’t expect anyone to leave so any more on top of savio is unlikely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.