It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think its fair to say that should an offer off £50M come in then he would be allowed to leave BUT we would need to find a replacement first. So its down to those shit heads in Barca to find that king of dosh.

I really hope that he never signs for those cunts, under any circumstances .

I was really upset that Gundogan signed for those twats as he is far too good a player and individual to be involved with them.

Hopefully the money was too good to refuse................providing he wasn't expecting to be paid regularly

A scummy club with corruption at the heart of their management.

Last edited:
I think its fair to say that should an offer off £50M come in then he would be allowed to leave BUT we would need to find a replacement first. So its down to those shit heads in Barca to find that king of dosh.

If it is a 50m release clause as reported, no club has to worry about us finding a replacement. They just convince him to move there, and pay the 50m.

Surely Newcastle won't be westhammed into taking Phillips.

Last edited:
All feels a bit like the Kane transfer this
Doesn’t even feel like that. With Kane there was so much noise around and we were publicly very interested.

With this one I’ve not seen a report we are even interested instead. city usual journos have said we aren’t in for anyone unless someone leaves.

Cheers, now I've got a Salt 'N' Pepa song In my head...Ooh, baby, baby haha

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.