It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I really hope that he never signs for those cunts, under any circumstances .

I was really upset that Gundogan signed for those twats as he is far too good a player and individual to be involved with them.

Hopefully the money was too good to refuse................providing he wasn't expecting to be paid regularly

A scummy club with corruption at the heart of their management.
You can’t say that! You are supposed to get Dewey eyed about magical European nights at The Nou Camp and revel in all those homegrown players or those players who cost nothing and played for free just for the honour of playing for Barca. One of the most successful clubs in the world and barely spent a penny.

What’s wrong with you? Next you’ll be telling us you don’t know how old Jude Bellingham is. Don’t you have a TV?

Did he indicate that he might be leaving?
I think he’s made it quite clear over the last 2 or 3 years that he might be open to a new challenge. Especially , but not exclusively, to Barcelona. Whether he wants to leave or not he has always given 100%. But for him to say he is staying would be brilliant news. Is that enough fucking background behind my question for you?

Barcelona are skint and there is no inclination that Bernardo is itching for a move either.

Rags going for Simons now?? How are they splashing so much when it was already said they were tight again for FFP and PSR!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.