It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If only it were as simple as signing good players, if indeed they are. Still got a shit structure. They’ll be nowhere near Premiership title discussions in sane circles.
Yep, they've still got Ten Bob as manager, so that won't help, I'm not worried In the slightest what they do, but can't see Scruffy Jim letting them sit In the shadows much longer, It may take time, but they will get there eventually back to a standard that the Rag fans accept.

Since then, our summer windows have seen us sign (senior/first team players):

1 player - Mahrez
2 players - rodri, cancelo
1 player - Grealish
5 players - haaland Phillips alvarez ortega akanji
4 players - Kovacic gvardiol nunes doku

And last summer was 4 because we had Laporte Mahrez and Gundo leave.

Think we are more likely to do a return to 'quiet' summer business of maybe 2 players, as opposed to 4/5. Unless players other than phillips/cancelo leave unexpectedly.
haha, i had forgotten who signed when, the usual fucking flappers would have you think we sign wank players and not enough good players, as usual we get the flappers panicking then they start bottling it about united, of the players they've signed s far, never hear of yoro(he must be good on fifa) and zirk??? who is being kept out the dutch side by that big fucking donkey who was at united last season.

so its the same bollox at the same time of year by the same people

Yep, they've still got Ten Bob as manager, so that won't help, I'm not worried In the slightest what they do, but can't see Scruffy Jim letting them sit In the shadows much longer, It may take time, but they will get there eventually back to a standard that the Rag fans accept.

Not sure that world domination and every trophy out there is possible .

Nah, they are going to be a pain next season unfortunately, them being completely shut is done imo

haha, i had forgotten who signed when, the usual fucking flappers would have you think we sign wank players and not enough good players, as usual we get the flappers panicking then they start bottling it about united, of the players they've signed s far, never hear of yoro(he must be good on fifa) and zirk??? who is being kept out the dutch side by that big fucking donkey who was at united last season.

so its the same bollox at the same time of year by the same people

Added to that, the season we signed 5 we lost sterling jesus dinho and zinch.

On average we sign 1 or 2 players, unless we have numbers leaving.

I'd hope that as a club, we're far more composed than to just throw 130m at a player for shits & giggles, because it would "piss the Prem off". Completely the wrong motivation.

It would impact what finances we've got for other deals and inflate prices for other players we may go for as we'd be seen as Moneybags City, willing to spend whatever it takes regardless.

If we think Musiala is worth 130m and it would be the right investment then I'm sure we'd do it if we could. But we are shrewd operators who pay what WE think a player is worth, not necessarily whatever it would take to get a deal done.
It was obviously tongue in cheek. I wouldn’t expect the club to do it just to get one over on the prem or rivals if it wasn’t the right move for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.