It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If pep is extending and be around for another 2/3 years I think selling letting go the likes of Walker silva Kdb would be beneficial if we bringing in top quality younger replacements for pep to install his coaching into them over that time he'll be here..

From the article

“The defending champions are particularly impressed by his low maintenance temperament and his versatility, as he can play in a number of positions.”
Does he get in our front 4 ahead of Grealish Doku, Haaland, Alvarez, Bernardo, Savio, Foden , KDB,Bobb ? Or enough to keep everyone happy. I doubt it IF KDB went then maybe, even then I think somebody wouldn't get enough game time.

If pep is extending and be around for another 2/3 years I think selling letting go the likes of Walker silva Kdb would be beneficial if we bringing in top quality younger replacements for pep to install his coaching into them over that time he'll be here..
Kdb and Silva are still top 5 players in their position within the league. I think KDB is more to the club than a pay day he is arguably one of the greatest players the club has ever seen, he’s probably one of the most valuable assets we have in terms of future coach. If we can give him a idea of how we will use him in the CFG to help him develop then we should be doing that.

Bernardo is either gonna run his contract out or Benfica will get him next year for cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.