It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kdb and Silva are still top 5 players in their position within the league. I think KDB is more to the club than a pay day he is arguably one of the greatest players the club has ever seen, he’s probably one of the most valuable assets we have in terms of future coach. If we can give him a idea of how we will use him in the CFG to help him develop then we should be doing that.

Bernardo is either gonna run his contract out or Benfica will get him next year for cheap.

Yep can't argue with any of that and half a season Kdb is worth keeping him! Think he will stay this season and see what options he has when he is on a free

Anyone noticed that every transfer from last summer to now are all dribblers that progress the ball quickly and drive at teams. Kovacic, Nunes and doku, Savio now added to that list, takes players on, pace technical ability.

Eze similar great technical ability takes players on, drives forward.

Numbers wise the squad is quite full we haven’t really had any senior departures thus far that were members of the first team squad last season.

Savio comes in and takes minutes on the wings. If Eze comes in he takes minutes in the #10/#8 position.

Need to find those slots and minutes in the squad. At least 1 departure you would anticipate if the Eze reports are correct.

Anyone noticed that every transfer from last summer to now are all dribblers that progress the ball quickly Kovacic, Nunes and doku, Savio now added to that list, takes players on, pace technical ability.

Eze similar great technical ability takes players on, drives forward.
There’s definitely been a swing towards those sort of players. Pep probably wants to find players who can progress play not just by passing but carrying too.

Because,for someone aged, 34 it might be the best option. In this case it clearly isn’t!
34 and he’s still the best player in the league. Basically pushing him out the door if we are offering him less money when there is a club willing to double his money.

Think he will go back to Barca
It would be shame to end up with Eze instead of Olmo.
I might be wrong, but I thought Barca did the same thing to Olmo as they did to Xavi Simons? I wouldn't go back, but yet again, I am not a footballer, hence I do not think like them!

Because as he's older he will play less and be less important in the games he does play
He would literally go to the board and say my output is 10x the amount Grealish is giving out and he is on 300k so why would I take a pay cut.

There’s definitely been a swing towards those sort of players. Pep probably wants to find players who can progress play not just by passing but carrying too.

Yeah , feels like he's building the new team around Haaland and Haaland strengths, through balls from midfield for him to run onto, wingers that can cross and cutback. Savio already played with a similar striker physically wise in Dovbyk. Eze similar with Mateta.

It would be shame to end up with Eze instead of Olmo.
I might be wrong, but I thought Barca did the same thing to Olmo as they did to Xavi Simons? I wouldn't go back, but yet again, I am not a footballer, hence I do not think like them!
I believe that the club think that Eze has a few more levels that he can reach compared to Olmo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.