It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We need to sell a midfielder mate
Who do you reckon we are selling then? Nunes? Don’t think so
phillips is good as gone -> problem solved. plenty of twists and turns along the way for other players. i wouldn't be surprised if someone bar saudi comes for nunes, most of the team still on holidays, just gotta hang here till august i reckon and be patient.

phillips is good as gone -> problem solved. plenty of twists and turns along the way for other players. i wouldn't be surprised if someone bar saudi comes for nunes, most of the team still on holidays, just gotta hang here till august i reckon and be patient.
I really hope you are right mate I just can’t see it

Phillips looks to be very much around, in fact he looks the fittest and happiest since hes arrived.

Maybe Nunes would go well at Newcastle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.