It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

oh i defo want Frimpong mate and i`m hoping that he`s not been signed by anyone else as he`s holding for us.
Think that my be the case as United would be all over this I’m sure. Only worry is if Trent goes this summer and Liverpool get him.

Sam Lee said Guimaraes or Kimmich for about the tenth week running
Defo can’t get Kimmich with the wages he is on which puts us in a position where it’s either put the money up for Bruno or go away, Newcastle hold all the cards on this one.

Rodri's absence was visible most in Aston Villa away game...

But that game was Pep's mistake as well, cause we didn't use Kovacic or Matheus or even Bernardo..

This was the team :D

--------------------Ederson-----------------------
--------Walker------Dias------Guardiol---------
----------------Akanji---Stones-------------------
Bernie---------Rico-----Alvarez----------Foden
--------------------Haaland------------------------

This game we played without Rodri for example...

don't tell me u use luton games as an example FFS, we could play with 10 players (or phillips) and u wouldn't notice the difference. this thread getting worse with each day closer to the deadline. txiki, please!

Won’t get either
dude, are u an itk or something? why everytime someone comes with rumours when even tolmie himself, u instantly denying them, can't even let people take a breathe, why are u so pessimistic? let us dream at least

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.