It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Your previous post literally name checked Phillips (2 'L's BTW) and this is the transfer forum, it's a transfer that almost everybody wants to see happen (to anywhere) so why would people stop talking about him?

Because initially i don't talk about Philips, but talking about any potential DM player in general.

Rodri played more minutes last season than in our treble season despite starting same amount of games. During the treble season he was subbed more frequently and earlier mainly because of Gundogan’s flexibility but interestingly Phillips also helped out. A good example of Gundogan’s ability to cover Rodri was that Rodri didn’t play in the 6-3. I still don’t think we’ve come up with a plan that covers Gundogan’s absence, be it tactical or a replacement.

If this isn’t addressed again and we keep more or less the same squad, we’ll get more or less the same result. A team that can win the prem but the prem and the CL is probably too much when key players havent been rested before quarters and semi’s hit at the same time as must win prem matches.

Rodri played more minutes last season than in our treble season despite playing fewer games. During the treble season he was subbed more frequently and earlier mainly because of Gundogan’s flexibility but interestingly Phillips also helped out. A good example of Gundogan’s ability to cover Rodri was that Rodri didn’t play in the 6-3. I still don’t think we’ve come up with a plan that covers Gundogan’s absence, be it tactical or a replacement.

If this isn’t addressed again and we keep more or less the same squad, we’ll get more or less the same result. A team that can win the prem but the prem and the CL is probably too much when key players havent been rested before quarters and semi’s hit at the same time as must win prem matches.
think we did end of season we just ran out of games to see it properly flourish.

Foden Kova KDB Silva

Kova drops in next to Rodri, Gvardiol moves up and the rest slot into the 3241. Foden/KDB in the 10s.

Oof. That Pep quote regarding Ederson isn't very encouraging. He said that Eddy" has to make a decision."
I think he'll leave, but (I haven't seen/heard the quote) I suspect Pep will be furious that a key player is considering leaving to play poor standard just for cash.

These lads are earning so much that they will never have to work again yet they crave more, no matter what standard.
Yeah, I know it's the agent after a pay day, but the PL is one of the best leagues and they will swap all that for more cash.

I can understand Pep anger.

I think he'll leave, but (I haven't seen/heard the quote) I suspect Pep will be furious that a key player is considering leaving to play poor standard just for cash.

These lads are earning so much that they will never have to work again yet they crave more, no matter what standard.
Yeah, I know it's the agent after a pay day, but the PL is one of the best leagues and they will swap all that for more cash.

I can understand Pep anger.
I don't think it's anything to do with his agent. yes, they earn money that most on here can only dream about, but a ridiculous contract in Saudi for 2 or 3 years will set up their grandkids and great grandkids etc etc for life. I'd ask "why not..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.