It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

But you are looking at it as is mate? It’s plainly obvious that Phillips and Cancelo will be gone, Alvarez looks like he wants out? Rumours of Kovacic and Ederson as well? The club will (or should be) 3 steps ahead of what we know and be proactive rather than reactive? When players leave and we need more the selling club bump the prices further? The fact of according to khaldoon we work a window in advance and we know our targets etc seems fanciful at this point as if the club weren’t prepared to do the Bruno G rerelease clause then we should have moved on ages ago as the price wasn’t going to be cheaper? Savio looks an exciting signing but hardly difficult to do was it? This team will stagnate without fresh hungry blood imo but we shouldn’t be scrambling in late August to do deals that should have been sorted be fore the season starts.
Have you maybe considered that the club have no idea if the three players you have mentioned will leave. They have no idea what clubs may or may not offer and the briefings out of the club are they don’t expect them to leave, as the fees city want are too high. If neither kovacic, Alvarez or Ederson leave, which I don’t think they will, as I don’t think anyone will match city valuations we are left with the same as last year + savio. The dm incoming is a mystery and may or may not happen- no real noise around it but you’d think city would do it if the right player was available. Only real job in that case is to get rid of kalvin and cancelo. How do you sort deals before you know what’s going to happen with the players who are attracting interest? You are just being unrealistic.

Luckily, Duncan Castles is shite.

I'd like to think we'd be all over it if he was available. Especially given how well he and Godri worked together at the Euros.
Not so sure, he is a puppet for Jorge Mendes and I wouldn't be surprised if he is brokering a deal. Ruiz's current agent is pretty small fry in comparison and PSG are probably leaning on Mendes to try and clear some of the squad this summer.

Surprise surprise a certain someone has put the famous red Cross

Attachments

• 1000007834.jpg
    1000007834.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 245

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.