It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Next summer is looking like a busy window for us. Players contracts expiring and players in their last year

Kevin’s contract runs out
Bernardo will have 1 year left
Walker 1 year left
Stones 1 year left
Ederson 1 year left

Next summer is looking like a busy window for us. Players contracts expiring and players in their last year

Kevin’s contract runs out
Bernardo will have 1 year left
Walker 1 year left
Stones 1 year left
Ederson 1 year left
KDB and Ederson will sign extensions this window if they stay. Stones will get one by xmas.

Walker will be left to go to Sheffield on a free and bow out if he turns down the Saudi move.

Bernie back to Benfica on a free.

KDB and Ederson will sign extensions this window if they stay. Stones will get one by xmas.

Walker will be left to go to Sheffield on a free and bow out if he turns down the Saudi move.

Bernie back to Benfica on a free.

Don’t see Kev signing a new deal. It’ll be wage decrease if we go by Tolmie which I don’t see him accepting. Plus giving a new 2 to 3 year contract to a player who’s 34 next year had a major injury last season on the same wage I don’t see city doing that.

Don’t see Kev signing a new deal. It’ll be wage decrease if we go by Tolmie which I don’t see him accepting. Plus giving a new 2 to 3 year contract to a player who’s 34 next year had a major injury last season on the same wage I don’t see city doing that.
Can see him given the additional year to retire here and possibly be the senior guy in the manager change over if/when it happens.

Even if its purely 'on the books' and he is allowed to leave on a free anyway in that window.

Odd one isn’t it? Some players seem to accept what they need to do to stay playing at the top level for longer, such as managing minutes and accepting they might not be able to command the same wage. Some want to be the main man forever.

There’s an argument that Kev has been our greatest ever player. I’d love him to remain part of our squad until he retires if he can handle the former. City used to be the destination for aging star players wanting a last payday. It rarely works out.

Think the club know it will be his last season with city but they should be trying to make sure he is in the CFG and get a deal for him in the new NYFC stadium. He’s still a valuable asset for the club and if we help him with a clear path to go through his coaching he will sign.

Think the club know it will be his last season with city but they should be trying to make sure he is in the CFG and get a deal for him in the new NYFC stadium. He’s still a valuable asset for the club and if we help him with a clear path to go through his coaching he will sign.
Think Kev will coach? Reckon he just walks away at least till his kids move out.

I'd have liked a few signings to make sure we had players who were hungry for winning trophies as after winning 4 in a row there is always the risk of complacency.

I was expecting arsenal to go big on a striker though and that hasn't happened yet so that's a big positive for us.

It's been a pretty quiet transfer window all round so far. No one has really made any major moves yet. Think Khaldoon predicted something similar in his end of season interview, guess it's a consequence of PSR rules. Does feel like the PL are in danger of damaging their own product though with these regulations. New signings are what get fans excited ahead of the new season.
Thank god we've signed an attacking player at least, imagine if it was a keeper or defender, boring as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.