It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd have liked a few signings to make sure we had players who were hungry for winning trophies as after winning 4 in a row there is always the risk of complacency.

I was expecting arsenal to go big on a striker though and that hasn't happened yet so that's a big positive for us.
I think the lack of complaceny will come from two things:
1. The fact that it’s a good group and a team of born winners who so far have shown no signs of let up.
2. The fact that there are two players for pretty much every position. Competition will prevent it. If Grealish isn’t up to standard then doku plays. Same. On other side with bobb/Bernardo and savio. Same in middle with Kev and foden. Haaland and Alvarez. Dias/ake with stones and akanji. Ederson and Ortega. It’s a hell of a squad when you actually go through the team and 10 man bench.

It will say we haven't replaced Omar Berrada as our transfer guy. Who is overseeing incoming deals now?
it literally won’t say that. It will say they are happy with the squad / they don’t fancy anyone particularly at the moment for the money. You think the club have no one there who is capable of deals. What about Txixi? Omar’s role was within the CFG football operations not even specifically with city. He helped Txixi with a lot of city related transactions but I am sure someone has stepped into that role.

it literally won’t say that. It will say they are happy with the squad / they don’t fancy anyone particularly at the moment for the money. You think the club have no one there who is capable of deals. What about Txixi? Omar’s role was within the CFG football operations not even specifically with city. He helped Txixi with a lot of city related transactions but I am sure someone has stepped into that role.
I think we just need that help for Rodri in the middle .. have you heard anything on bruno G ?

Nobody, bet the club haven't thought of replacing him,or getting anyone to do his job.
Carlos Rafi Moerson is director of football transactions at the the club and is apparently Txiki’s right hand man while they look for a Berrada replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.