It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So we'll be about 100m up if this Alvarez deal goes through. All sorts of speculation will start if we leave our spending at Savio

Great for accountancy but not great for the actual playing squad.

Maybe Pep isn't extending so we're not recruiting?

Yeah agree but we already have Grealish, Kdb Haaland and Bernardo on around that and Rodri and Foden are going to be given that. There is a wage cap now which would prevent us from going near him
I'm thinking we could swing that for a year. KDB will most likely be leaving next Summer and possibly Bernardo too...

how would they settle that and what was the original amount? i don't get the process
Apparently he's on about 600K a week but half of that is due to deferred money already owed to him. I'm saying he's easily a 60 to 70 mil pound player so offer Barca that with the caveat that they settle the deferred amount and we get him on 300K or so per week...

Great for accountancy but not great for the actual playing squad.

Maybe Pep isn't extending so we're not recruiting?
Maybe Pep has seen Bob and McAtee in training and feels they are ready for the big stage, I can't help feeling the club have looked at the Palmer situation last season and are going to give the young lads a chance.

Personally, i would love to see a situation where we have a starting 11 with a good mix of academy players in there.

Apparently he's on about 600K a week but half of that is due to deferred money already owed to him. I'm saying he's easily a 60 to 70 mil pound player so offer Barca that with the caveat that they settle the deferred amount and we get him on 300K or so per week...
fuckin hell that sounds complicated, barca is actually down horrendously, although for instance if you say we pay 60-70m , i assume half of that fee will go to just cover his wages so another half will go to barca, seems hilarious. but would u still go for him despite his recent record with injuries?

fuckin hell that sounds complicated, barca is actually down horrendously, although for instance if you say we pay 60-70m , i assume half of that fee will go to just cover his wages so another half will go to barca, seems hilarious. but would u still go for him despite his recent record with injuries?
That's the worrying part. Seems to spend as much time injured as he does on the pitch. But if healthy he improves us IMO...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.