It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Personally, I do think the 115 is probably affecting business. We might well be 100% confident, and happy to put clauses into contracts etc, but whilst it’s in previous seasons been something on the horizon then this is now different as we know the result will be due in the next few months.

main things we need to improve are all those games where we had Haaland upfront and he spent 90 mins with zero service and there were quite a few of those games, because parked bus didnt allow, we were not quick enough to break it down, our passing was passive, crosses were awful, not enough movements around the box, Haaland did not beat off defenders well enough etc.

I think raising the overall speed of our attacks would help, would give defences lot more trouble an can see Savinho, Bobb helping in this but also if we bring in another attacking player it needs to be someone that helps in these situations.

Musiala is the one or Wirtz. haha

Neto is more of a winger, exciting as his speed is great, but very injury prone. Eze to me is a weaker version of Grealish, nowhere near as exciting as Grealish was at Villa.

Isak is the answer. We should pay what the Geordies want.

Can someone find a tweet saying we are in for him?
Even if it’s from some made up loser. I just want to have my hopes slightly raised.
we don't need that profile IMO, we need a versatile attacker who could drop deeper unlike alvarez, plus they would ask prolly more than for bruno which we should use that money for him in case

Rise and shine, Mr. Begiristain. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Begiristain, Wake up and smell the ashes.

I’m really not concerned about lack of action, once again it looks like Bernardo is staying & the only real loss is Julian. Mcatee, Bobb & Rico are all more experienced & ready to go & I can see us playing with false 9 when Erling isn’t available……..

& we’ve got Pep !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.