It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Savinho's first season in the PL, McAtee, if he's up to this level, I like Lewis, but the jury is still out; I'd be shocked if Bobb doesn't have a great season, but he's still unproven, etc.
McAtee played regularly for Sheffield United last year. Many blades fans were raving about him saying he was a bright spark in a shit season

now is the time when Txiki goes on holiday but will be back towards deadline day to approve any signings if needed...

the most pressing matter for us is DM/CM who can play alongside Rodri or instead of him if needed
the second matter is RB who can play and get minutes of Walker
third and which will be done is Summer imho is a AM who can replace KdB if he leaves, right now we are good in that spot imho

Still hard to believe a few days before the season we haven't even genuinely been linked to a new right back or central midfielder. Txiki you've got some work to do, mate.

On the RB makes far more sense to wait a season and get someone we can offer first team football for.

Walker obviously expects to be first choice again or I imagine he would have gone.

Personally, I do think the 115 is probably affecting business. We might well be 100% confident, and happy to put clauses into contracts etc, but whilst it’s in previous seasons been something on the horizon then this is now different as we know the result will be due in the next few months.

Get in trouble for saying that, but you are 100% correct.

We are in a much stronger position after and with litigation with an unknown outcome and consequences it is a well run business that acts accordingly and we are that well run business.

It’s not a criticism of the club just the realities of business and the situation we find ourselves in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.