It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't know why some people keep on suggesting Eze. We are stacked up front, Alvarez or not. Don't want to clog up the Musiala/Wirtz space with a 26yo good but nowhere near world-class Eze. Savinho and Bobb will take the minutes from Julian (both with a higher ceiling than Eze). One wasn't even here last season, and the other barely played.

Give me a DM first and foremost, and a RB if we can.

It’s a bit like the striker situation a few years ago is DM. The false 9 worked out but it was negligent for us to be thin in a key area. If rodders breaks his leg in the first game we may not be able to manage it.

That’s what I said, not a striker but may be better for what we need, a versatile 8/10. Buying another striker to replace Alvarez seems pointless.

Agree, it will only repeat Alvarez scenario that the striker in question will feel that he never be the main guy as long Haaland in there.

No sane striker in this entire world wants to be seen as backup for someone else, they always want to be seen as main guy in team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.