It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

His Dad, which is good enough for me. Jack loves it at City.
Big season coming up for him.
I hope he does have a big season he definitely needs one
But I can’t see how JG Dad would know what Pep is thinking tbh.Pep is hardly going to tell JG Dad that he’s thinking of replacing him
I’m with you though we are probably not looking to get rid
Would I swap him for Rodrygo absolutely and I’m fairly sure I wouldn’t he the only one

I don't know where this news came from because I wasn't around for a week, but if we can get Rodrigo, we should definitely go for it because that kid seems like an insanely good player. As for Álvarez leaving, I honestly don't care much. He's a totally average player and was never going to be a starting striker at our level. Haaland is on a completely different level compared to him. So, if we got a good amount of money for Álvarez, I hope we can reinvest it into Rodrigo, and we'd definitely come out ahead because Rodrigo is a better player than Álvarez. Is there any other news about who we're trying to sign? What's up with Bruno G?

Lazy journalism IMO. Just surprised it took this long to conjure it up.

Rodrygo is the obvious casualty - on paper - to Mbappe's move to Madrid. They're not going to sell or drop Vinicius so who makes way? Rodrygo.

I presume Ancelotti will change his system to make sure all 3 get in.

Imagine how good he would be here? what would it take to get him? 100m?

Rodrygo is the obvious casualty - on paper - to Mbappe's move to Madrid. They're not going to sell or drop Vinicius so who makes way? Rodrygo.

Madrid are pushing him out the journalist that's pushing it is Perez mouthpiece he gets his info straight from the top of Madrid. They are known for it, Perez wants to make defensive signings but they can't due to signing mbappe this summer. Only way too is to sell. Rodrygo is the odd one out. Perez got his shiny new toy now wants rid of the old one.

Reports are 433

so
Vini / Mbappe / Rodrygo
Jude / Cama / Valverde

i expect. tchou, guler, brahim, endirck all subs

I hope he does have a big season he definitely needs one
But I can’t see how JG Dad would know what Pep is thinking tbh.Pep is hardly going to tell JG Dad that he’s thinking of replacing him
I’m with you though we are probably not looking to get rid
Would I swap him for Rodrygo absolutely and I’m fairly sure I wouldn’t he the only one
I imagine Pep is very honest with his players. I’d put more stock into what his dad has said over a fair few others tbf.
Jack has to improve his numbers though because whilst his overall game is very good until he adds goals and assists he will always be there to be shot at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.