It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I imagine Pep is very honest with his players. I’d put more stock into what his dad has said over a fair few others tbf.
Jack has to improve his numbers though because whilst his overall game is very good until he adds goals and assists he will always be there to be shot at.
Absolutely he needs to be on it this season
The signs (early training) are good - fingers crossed

All this comes down to is convincing Rodrygo to leave not just us but Madrid will push as well , you do that and Madrid do the rest via media etc.

Think what you like
So you think he had a good season do you ?
Course he didn’t, he was injured for long spells and seemed to be impacted by the robbery at his home.

I did think he was unfortunate with the timing / reoccurrence of his injuries - the first twenty minutes of the away leg at Copenhagen was the best team performance of the season and Jack was central to that - a real pity that the injury pretty much ended his season.

I think it’s easy to forget what he does bring to the team and he often plays in our strongest line up. Looking forward to him hitting the ground running this season and with a point to prove mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.