It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not for me. He couldn’t get a game as our 9 before Haaland came and he’s not improved any.
He could play on the flanks aswell and in big games and didn’t put up a fuss when he didn’t play a lot.

But don’t think we should go back > probably need the next Jesus or Alvarez.

To be fair - Madrid have a lot of players we could use. Overwhelming amount of talent in the middle of the pitch. Would love to lure a Camavinga/Valverde/Tchouameni/Jude here. Could also be Vini or Rodrygo.

But I'm not sure who they'd be after from us?

They have defence issues. A lot of their defenders are injury prone. Gvardiol is probably what he’s on about.

I do think we can be incredibly wasteful at times with our finishing and now we have just sold Alvarez i do think it makes sense to bring someone in for the bench in case we need a goal or to rest Haaland and this makes sense, even if someone coming to the end of their careers and happy to be a squad player

He could play on the flanks aswell and in big games and didn’t put up a fuss when he didn’t play a lot.

But don’t think we should go back > probably need the next Jesus or Alvarez.
True, although we’re pretty stacked out wide.

It’ll be interesting to see if we spend big on a recognised name or try to find the next Alvarez to either flip for a profit or take over from Haaland if he goes.

Personally think we need someone to give us a different option to Haaland. Different type striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.