It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t think we should stand still - we can’t with Arsenal getting stronger year on year.

2 players in. #6 cover and an Alvarez replacement.

Toney told Chelsea he would want 300k a week to go there apparently

Even for a bellend, I'd presume that he'd lower demands to join us over that circus. Players going there know they can pull their pants down and also probably know they won't be there long so they may as well maximise what they can get while they're there.

I wonder if one is Griezmann? If it's a one year thing you really can't do much better in terms of cost, positional flexibility, experience, and most importantly functional talent...
Griezmann seems USA bound

don't think it's possible now this late in the window, if we would've approached them before they sold olise and now they about to sell guehi ; potentialy eze too, they will ask what newcastle did - and it's 100m

I wonder if one is Griezmann? If it's a one year thing you really can't do much better in terms of cost, positional flexibility, experience, and most importantly functional talent...
I’d rather just have Gundogan back if we want an older player in.

That’s not Haaland

“Data on the Operation in Progress150+ 20 ---->70+10 <----“

Do we know which fee is going which way?

Could it be Rodri to them for 170 and we get Camavinga for 80?

Can’t make the figures make much sense for other variables, bar maybe Foden!

don't think it's possible now this late in the window, if we would've approached them before they sold olise and now they about to sell guehi ; potentialy eze too, they will ask what newcastle did - and it's 100m
Tolmie said he had a release clause. Palace have no power in that case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.