It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cancelo I think was always going to go on loan. Phillips very likely too. We have ourselves over a barrel there. At least it is getting to the point it no longer makes much of a difference to incomings.
I think at this point the club should cut their losses on Cancelo...he is just stinking up the place and is poison to have around the club...im surprised that he has returned to training and we havent got rid of him prior to that. Phillips isnt a problem (although he just needs for the sae of his own career to leave) but we know from previous experience Cancelo is rat who will just cause issues around the place

I personally would prefer Musiala, easier to settle and Wirtz looks a certain Bayern signing.
We shoulnt be put off by presuming that players would prefer to play for Bayern over us...we have that pulling power now and especially as long as Pep is here.....
Wirtz is the better fit for the team and therefore the player we should go for.

Musiala is easier to get but we talking a 5% chance over a 10% chance with wirtz. Neither club has to sell this summer.
Wirtz zero chance of getting but Musiala a big chance, no sign of him signing an extension and he has only two years left, his value will be a lot lower this time next year.

We shoulnt be put off by presuming that players would prefer to play for Bayern over us...we have that pulling power now and especially as long as Pep is here.....
Wirtz is the better fit for the team and therefore the player we should go for.
German poster boy, we have gone through that with Sane, don't underestimate the pull of Bayern for a local player.

Wirtz zero chance of getting but Musiala a big chance, no sign of him signing an extension and he has only two years left, his value will be a lot lower this time next year.
more like slight, more likely to tap him up and move next summer if he doesnt re-sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.