It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I doubt it, he will stat at RM

Would increase chance of Eze or similar one to join
Guler will start over Rodrygo in the most important matches if Madrid want to actually improve. If not they can continue to get battered by City over two legs each year. No control as it stands.

Guler will start over Rodrygo in the most important matches if Madrid want to actually improve. If not they can continue to get battered by City over two legs each year. No control as it stands.
We should definitely sign him then.........

Surely we should give up hope of any signings as Ratboy the oracle has stated we will be worried about relegation or 20pt deduction so we won’t want to sign anyone.

Rodrygo is starting today v Atalanta in supercup

Bobb’s injury may force Txiki’s hand. Can feel a release clause special incoming, though. Eze would be good.

Unless we rely on Savinho and postpone Foden moving centrally until he’s back.

But I wouldn’t be surprised to see us stick it out. If we sign somebody, it might block Bobb’s path when he’s back which isn’t good either.

Bobb’s injury may force Txiki’s hand. Can feel a release clause special incoming, though. Eze would be good.

But I wouldn’t be surprised to see us stick it out. If we sign somebody, it might block Bobb’s path when he’s back which isn’t good either.

Eze kinda makes sense, won't block bobb's path when he comes back, as he can play cam and lw as well.

I’d be very surprised if city didn’t move for eze if the rumours are true

Last season ended 12 weeks ago, this season has already started and the window closes in just 2 weeks. Time for Txiki to return from his summer holiday and start working on our transfer business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.