It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nunes back to wolves now they have sold 2?

Phillips out on loan?

Opens up a slot for us?

Bobb out now aswell.

Bruno from Newcastle and Eze would go down pretty good right about now txiki -:)

Well savio and Bobb were going to be the right wingers and Silva and Foden move to the middle. Now Bobb’s minutes on the right are going to be shared with them now which leaves more minutes in the midfield.
Or the 3 of them share Bobb's minutes and spend fewer on the bench

We aint getting any High quality player in this late

Well these are probably our best options if we want to bring in a player to replace the absence of Bobb...

Mohammed Kudus (release clause I think?)
Johan Bakayoko
Eberechi Eze (60m release clause)
Takefusa Kubo
Edon Zhegrova

Desire Doue has agreed to sign for PSG so that rules him out.

We aint getting any High quality player in this late

If Eze has a release clause then we might.

Agree Newcastle will tell us to F off this late in.

Unfortunately not my job, but if ever I was a Director of football I’d push for a date on the release clause (like Bruno has) before a certain date.

I’d be happy to accept a player going for an agreed value even if not what wanted, but to do it on the eve of a new season is a disgrace (I don’t even think transfer window should be open come Friday).

I don't think we need to sign a winger/attacking midfielder to cover Bobb for a few months. We have plenty in those positions including McAtee. But it does remove a false 9 option.

Still think we end up signing a striker to replace Alvarez and maybe a midfielder if Nunes goes.

Doku, Savinho, Grealish and McAtee for 2 spots. Bernardo available out wide if needed. That's 5 players for 2 positions. 0 need to spend based on an injury. Oscar will be back also. We do need a DM regardless, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.