It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m not joking here by saying pay him whatever the fuck he wants.

Immense footballer
Knows Pepball inside out
Comfortable with his role
Captain material
Respected in the dressing room
Developing into a coach
Doubles up as a 6 and an 8

Won’t happen but think we’d be silly not to entertain it. Not often you get the chance to rectify a ‘mistake’. (Not offering a deal sooner)

Immense footballer
Knows Pepball inside out
Captain material
Developing into a coach

Won’t happen but think we’d be silly not to entertain it. Not often you get the chance to rectify a ‘mistake’. (Not offering a deal sooner)
I went from slagging Gundo off at every turn his first season to absolutely and unquestionably having him at the top of my favorite players list.

Love him but at this point in a football career, just don't see him doing a back step move wise.

I went from slagging Gundo off at every turn his first season to absolutely and unquestionably having him at the top of my favorite players list.

Love him but at this point in a football career, just don't see him doing a back step move wise.

The possibility of being involved in the coaching role could appeal to him , if it was on offer.

Terrific player who I would love to see back at the club.

Oh and Barca are the biggest load of cunts and not sure why any decent player would trust the integrity of their management.

Immense footballer
Knows Pepball inside out
Captain material
Developing into a coach

And then take over from Pep at the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.