It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.
Who are the players that are hesitating ?
You can only hesitate, if you've been asked in the first place.
The only player we have officially approached has signed without hesitation.

Barcelona are kunts taps up Gundogan then after one year want to fcuk him off
Just thinking the same mate they treat there players like shite messi apart and that’s why there in the shit because they threw funds galore at him to keep him happy now there paying price

Any reason the dippers haven’t signed anyone?

PSR is kicking in.. Last year you could only spend 90% of revenue on wages/ transfers. This year is 80% and next year it drops down to 70% which is where it'll stay.

That's going to have a massive impact on transfer fees and salaries as 70% of the entire revenue is quite limiting.

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.
I think it's because there aren't any quality players on the market. And we don't want to buy mediocre players like Eze, for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.