It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You don't have KC's being paid fortunes to come up with that sort of rubbish.
Why ask anything when there are all knowing like yourself on the forum. My bad...what was I thinking? Please forgive me for having the temerity to think out loud on a fan forum...

Why would we agree to a penalty regarding the signing of players in the event the Pl clear us? Makes absolutely no sense.
Not as a penalty...
You don't think if we made a major signing at this moment that the anti City sentiment would explode 10 fold? Personally I don't give a fuck what anyone outside our club, fans included, think. I would press our advantage and make whatever statement signing needed to keep pace with Real Madrid. But all I was saying is who knows how the club sees it? Are you seriously going to tell me that we don't operate in an image conscious manner with an eye on our global expansion and appeal? I'm not saying you but there are some naive, arrogant, know it all fuckers on this forum...

Why ask anything when there are all knowing like yourself on the forum. My bad...what was I thinking? Please forgive me for having the temerity to think out loud on a fan forum...
Especially when Khaldoon has said no more deals and wants it cleared up once and for all, or did I imagine that?

Especially when Khaldoon has said no more deals and wants it cleared up once and for all, or did I imagine that?
Can't know anything with certainty. Have you ever played cards for money? Let's say poker...did you play with your cards turned up? I believe Khaldoon to be more stand up than most but actually no I don't 100% trust any of these power brokers with the stakes at hand. Not the Prem, not the "independent" panel, not that fuck face Masters, not the Red Cartel clubs, not UEFA, NOBODY. I've been an avid fan of sport my entire life, some might say fanatical, and this is by far the biggest off the pitch clusterfuck of a situation I've ever seen. It's fucking nauseating, disgusting, distasteful, ridden with corruption. sickening...

Actually today will be the last day I ever express a thought publicly on the matter until its resolved.
But I will say this. NOONE on this forum knows with any certainty exactly what the fuck is going on behind closed doors or exactly how things will turn out. That's the reality of the situation, simple as...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.