It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We have probably just had the latest interim bill from our lawyers together with an updated estimate to conclude the 115 case including provision for an appeal. This has resulted in the transfer kitty being diverted accordingly.

How are we weaker than this time last year ? Minus Alvarez ,plus KDB , Savinho.
No cover for Rodri makes us weakee as if means we have to hope he stays injury free again also kdb and Bernardo are another year Older and now to add to that we have lost our back up striker and now we need to find 15-20 goals a season whilst hoping to god Haaland Doesn’t get injured . If you don’t see that as us being weakened then fair pkay and i respect your opinion but from where I stand we are definitely weaker and i have a feeling today will show .

Last edited:
No cover for Rodri makes us weakee as if means we have to hope he stays injury free again also kdb and Bernardo are another year Older and now to add to that we have lost our back up striker and now we need to find 15-20 goals a season whilst hoping to god Haaland Doesn’t get injured . If you don’t see that as us being weakened then fair lash and j respect your opinion but from where I stand we are definitely weaker and i have a feeling today will show .

What the hell are you talking about?

City players who can play DM:
Rodri
Kovacic
Akanji
Stones
Bernardo
Nunes
Rico
Nico

They can't play as good as him but they can all play there as a double pivot and you're not going to find anyone that can play like him.. he's the best in the world. That's like trying to find a backup striker for Haaland who can score 60 goals a season.. not happening!

No cover for Rodri makes us weakee as if means we have to hope he stays injury free again also kdb and Bernardo are another year Older and now to add to that we have lost our back up striker and now we need to find 15-20 goals a season whilst hoping to god Haaland Doesn’t get injured . If you don’t see that as us being weakened then fair lash and j respect your opinion but from where I stand we are definitely weaker and i have a feeling today will show .
We had less cover for Rodri last year, this year we have more wingers so have the option of playing Kovacic with Bernardo ( 30 hardly old), KDB is a year older but can be used less because we have Foden that can play centrally.
I agree we could do with back up for Haaland but not sure who we could get a striker that’s good enough, and it’s not as if Pep is new to the false 9 if needed.
Not saying we are stronger but hardly weaker if at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.