It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think we need to sign anyone.

IF Rodri needs a rest, Kova & Bernie or any other midfielder could do the double pivot

And we don't need to replace Alvarez, the team is full of attacking players

I definitely think we need another body.

I know us losing Phillips/ Cancelo and Gomez isn’t massive but they were first team players. We’re going to play 60+ games this season. A long term injury to Rodri or kovacic and we’d pretty much have nothing to control the midfield.

I think a body in midfield is a lot more important than a haaland substitute.

Losing Alvarez as well means we’re missing out on big goals /moments. It would be nice to bring in gundogan and a second choice striker but i think I might be living in football manager land

If we sign no one else, someone in the squad could benefit.

Could be Nunez, Grealish or a kid. Could be anything. And that makes it almost more interesting that a new signing.

Walker for striker ;-)

I know us losing Phillips/ Cancelo and Gomez isn’t massive but they were first team players. We’re going to play 60+ games this season. A long term injury to Rodri or kovacic and we’d pretty much have nothing to control the midfield
How do you make out that any of the 3 were first team players
Two of them on loan last season and Gomez played very little game time.

I know I appreciate that but they were officially part of the first team squad
Behave.....as said above, how's 2 players out on loan part of our 1st team squad?....fuck me didn't cancelo play against us fer bayern int treble season?....Gomez part of our 1st team really?....he's gone fer a reason & didn't play many games fer our 1st team fer a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.