It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m hoping we see McAtee, much more of Nunes, much more of Rico, Savio helps with rotation of players like Bernado.

Where would you strengthen?
Realistically this late in the window, our chances of buying someone constructive rather than reactive are slim to none.

9/CF/Strikers are quite rare as of late, and locating one that would be impactful and currently sat on the bench or simply ready to eat the bench at City would be impossible to find, or stupidly expensive, given that he’ll probably last 1 or two seasons. See Alvarez.

6/8/10 - one needed here. Simply for legs and someone that can play that double 8 pivot that Pep loves. Kevin is ageing, he hasn’t got the same speed, and Kovacic is predisposed to injuries, although we have been quite lucky in that regard. The real threat is Rodri’s legs. If he goes for long term, our season is done at the highest level.

So yeah, midfield, and a CF that would accept a second role at the club. Difficult to find, ridiculously expensive, highly doubtful.

Realistically this late in the window, our chances of buying someone constructive rather than reactive are slim to none.

9/CF/Strikers are quite rare as of late, and locating one that would be impactful and currently sat on the bench or simply ready to eat the bench at City would be impossible to find, or stupidly expensive, given that he’ll probably last 1 or two seasons. See Alvarez.

6/8/10 - one needed here. Simply for legs and someone that can play that double 8 pivot that Pep loves. Kevin is ageing, he hasn’t got the same speed, and Kovacic is predisposed to injuries, although we have been quite lucky in that regard. The real threat is Rodri’s legs. If he goes for long term, our season is done at the highest level.

So yeah, midfield, and a CF that would accept a second role at the club. Difficult to find, ridiculously expensive, highly doubtful.
Also makeshift signings we are stuck with for 1/2 years if they don’t work. See Nunes, although I think he’ll have a much better year but he was clearly a late reaction signing.

Also makeshift signings we are stuck with for 1/2 years if they don’t work. See Nunes, although I think he’ll have a much better year but he was clearly a late reaction signing.
It’s make or break for Nunes.

We have quite good ball carriers and now pacey wingers, with a slight intent from Pep to readapt the system to 2017-19. Or at least it seems very similar. Our biggest problem in those years were defensive naivety, and that’s an issue I’ve seen creep up again, conceding much more that we’ve been used to, pumping goals upfront with increased dynamic play. I’m interested to see where Pep is taking the team this season.

If he is changing to that approach we certainly need a midfielder. The slow laborious buildup will have to go, as the front three and the midfield no longer match.

I'd say 95% that we're done in this window, even if that lad from West Ham comes in. Too late now for anything to happen
Last 4 years we signed in last days of transfer window these players

Dias 30.08.2021
Akanji 01.09.2022
Nunes 01.09.2023
Doku 24.08.2023

Don't lose hope yet

Personally, i have feeling that this week we could kick things on to another level transfer in wise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.