It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Last 4 years we signed in last days of transfer window these players

Dias 30.08.2021
Akanji 01.09.2022
Nunes 01.09.2023
Doku 24.08.2023

Don't lose hope yet

Personally, i have feeling that this week we could kick things on to another level transfer in wise

I think it will go berserk as the close of the window gets closer mate, i think we will do two.

How is it too late mate?
I agree with @Fordyboy46. If there’s any significant business to do we’ve usually done it by now. Being the Sky reporter outside the Etihad Campus on transfer deadline day must be a dull gig since Garry Cook left. Serious clubs / players tend have their moves lined up well in advance.

The long season, Euros might make this season an exception though I doubt it.

Looking at the bench and the players to come back I’m now not sure we need additional players. Obviously losing Oscar Bob until the new year, and sending Philips out on loan all season, might push City to make at least 1 signing. But there doesn’t seem to be any real rumours City are after any one player in particular.

Looking at the bench and the players to come back I’m now not sure we need additional players. Obviously losing Oscar Bob until the new year, and sending Philips out on loan all season, might push City to make at least 1 signing. But there doesn’t seem to be any real rumours City are after any one player in particular.

Yeah maybe… but there are so many games to come and with injuries/resting players, then we may need another one or two.

I understand the winger shout if we do go for one. We are playing like Peps second season here. Wingers that go 1v1 against the fullbacks and hold width. Like Sane and Sterling did. With that pace and danger on the wings it stops teams countering, counter attacks were our weakness from last season. I could see us target a left winger just with better end product than Doku.

Fully understand now the links to Rodrygo,Eze etc 1v1 wingers with just a better end product right now than Doku.

I understand the winger shout if we do go for one. We are playing like Peps second season here. Wingers that go 1v1 against the fullbacks and hold width. Like Sane and Sterling did. With that pace and danger on the wings it stops teams countering, counter attacks were our weakness from last season. I could see us target a left winger just with better end product than Doku.

Fully understand now the links to Rodrygo,Eze etc 1v1 wingers with just a better end product right now than Doku.
a ST/RW i think would round out nicely if we're sticking with this midfield

I think unless there is another wonder kid (although we might have one coming end of the year) we are probably done.

I think we need to buy next season once the litigation is done and we need to buy a big name at big money and someone from a Prem team to show everyone we are the top team in England

Wirtz
Musila
Rodrygo

And then

Bruno G

I think we need to go next level, really annoy them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.