It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

IMHO, the price impacts expectations for him, the crazy 100M outlay perhaps isn’t what he should be judged on, he’ll never be our best player of that I’m sure, I’m not sure he’s even in out best 11 but he should be compared with others omitting the transfer fee.
Without a shadow of a doubt the price tag puts a huge expectation on the player, Personally I don't think he's worth £100m, Same way I don't think Bruno Guimares is worth £100m, Or you can look at it in a different perspective and say "Well Antony cost £75m so we really got a bargain for Jack". It's just the way the money in football is gone unfortunately.

Grealish will never be our best player, It's hard for anyone to be our best player when you've players like KDB, Bernie, Haaland ect in your team.

I genuinely don't think Pep gives a fuck whether he scores or assists in games something which he has always said in the past, Pep gives Jack a job to do and he does it but yet he gets criticism which for me personally I find it bizarre, He's doing what the manager is asking of him and doing a seriously good job of it too.

I actually remember a stage last season were alot of fans on here were saying "I can't wait until Jack comes back". He offers us something completely different than all our other wide men which I'm sure we'll see as the season goes on, Grealish will start the majority of the big games because he's reliable and seriously good in possession especially in Europe.

I thought it said they letting him go for free to save the salary register Olmo. Meaning gundo fee = 0m quid. Why is Cancelo = Gundo + 15quid = make sense?
Why don't you just say we should just give away Cancelo for 15M quid?
Cancelo isnt a factor yet. they need someone else gone to register him. Gundo = Olmo.

I thought it said they letting him go for free to save the salary register Olmo. Meaning gundo fee = 0m quid. Why is Cancelo = Gundo + 15quid = make sense?
Why don't you just say we should just give away Cancelo for 15M quid?
Gundo comes on a free, not sure what Cancelo has to do with any part of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.