It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As amazing as Gundo is does he solve the cover for Rodri....?

For me he takes the Kovacic role and its where he is much better suited.....Gundo as a 6 is ok but is much better as an 8

As amazing as Gundo is does he solve the cover for Rodri....?

For me he takes the Kovacic role and its where he is much better suited.....Gundo as a 6 is ok but is much better as an 8
It’ll always be a double pivot without Rodri with Bernardo being one half. The other half would be Kovacic or Gundogan.

Kova does get little niggly injuries reasonably often too.

It would mean Rico and Nico won’t get many minutes as 6/8s though.

It’ll always be a double pivot without Rodri with Bernardo being one half. The other half would be Kovacic or Gundogan.

Kova does get little niggly injuries reasonably often too.

It would mean Rico and Nico won’t get many minutes as 6/8s though.
Stones from the CB still an option to make the box if we stick with it,

I don't rate him never have but he won me over in the treble season, he was top quality.

Many people in the game who know the game far better than me don't rate him, Souness for one, his view of Grealish is spot on for me.

But last season he returned to the underwhelming player of his first season, injuries, off field problems all affected him. He clearly has self confidence issues at times.

Give me a proper wide player anyday of the week, Doku is frustrating as hell at times, but what an exciting player and a player that's a night,are for defenders. Savinhio already shown incredible ability to beat his man and get the ball in the danger areas

Grealish plays far too safe in our side, the aggressive Grealish I like and he is so better when fired up but that's not enough.

But as said huge season for him, and he has massive motivation to show people it was wrong to drop him from the Euros.

Souness?

The guy who completely fucked Liverpool up when he was manager?

Some of his signings were fucking diabolical.

He wouldn’t know a player if he fell over one.

To be fair if Gundogan comes someone has to lose minutes, Phillips, Nunes and Bobb hardly played at all, KDB and Grealish did not have many minutes, Doku and Savio will take most on the wings, leaving Foden, Kovacic and Bernardo getting minutes where they can.

Nunes wouldn’t be losing anything except the last bit of dignity he might have left.

Gundo in, Nunes tatty bye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.