It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The same Spanish papers that claim it's close now are the ones that claimed Real had "cooled" their interest a few weeks ago so unless it was a sudden change of heart, struggling to see how they can hold that much weight.

And, most of all, Ornstein hasn't touched the story. Tolmie said City's higher ups were close with him. It's the biggest move of the summer, I'd be amazed if he didn't have contacts that could have confirmed the news to him yesterday.

All a bit suspicious to me.

Again, could be looking from a biased perspective but it ain't adding up for me
I think this is like the Haaland saga once again. Madrid and its goons trying to make it seem like they are doing all they can to land the player and that it is "imminent" before he joins them.

From my bias too, I think City have landed Jude. I am not in the ITKs but from what it looks, I think Tolmie and Didsbury Dave might have hit this one on the head.

Last edited:
we should try and tempt Brighton with a £150m bid for Mac Allister and Caidedo
How about we just give them 210m and we get Mac Allister, Mitoma and Caicedo. We bought in bulk, I am sure that is good enough discounted amount.

Cracking player - thought City could have gone for him last year. Tidy on the ball, skilful, good pausa and good pressing.
I always hope the same. I though he would fit right in. Enjoyed watching him when he was still at Lyon.

These Madrid stories feel like the ‘falangists’ up to their old bully boy tricks…. being in for someone, but not wanting to pay the asking price so they are trying to distort / control the market - and force everyone else out of the running - leaving them in a position to low ball Dortmund - its their modus operandi to distort the market and bully others into submission. If we are prepared to pay the full asking price then we should hang in there and not be intimidated. Ultimately Bellingham and Dortmund have a decision to make and ultimately money will talk. I’m sure our Ex - Barca Execs will recognise these tactics and stand up to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.