It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Who you calling a dick head?

It's not about shiny new toys it's about not standing still. We've bought 1 shiny new toy and got back an old guard who ran his contract down and went off into the sunset.

Many managers in the past Pep included says you need to refresh all the time is he a dick head as well?

Pep said that?

As in Pep Guardiola?

As in the guy who just jumped at the chance to sign Gundogan?

One of the best in La Liga, yet they allow him to leave on a free, admittedly that does not tell the full story, but it does suggest they do not value him as much as you do.

They let him leave on free as he criticized them after a defeat against Madrid about how they were not sad or angry in the dressing room but happy playing music and dancing.

He also criticized their darling la masia graduate Araujo basically calling him a idiot which he was, for getting sent off so early in a knockout fixture which cost them the champions league knockout game. When they were chasing it.

He was let go to register Olmo who they still can't register as Laporta is a clown that's only know for hugging a Messi mannequin like a child and making broken promises. Barca are run by clowns, Gundo was pushed out by the biggest clown Laporta because of the criticism of La masia and the mentality. Instead of accepting criticism they got rid of the guy that was telling the truth

I watched Gundo for Barca last season he ran their midfield. The brain of it all, kept control, scored important goals and created important goals. He's evolved his playstyle to a more controlling press resistant midfielder who can play balls from deep, keeps his energy for counter attacks to get into the box to score.

Last edited:
A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.

Rather than an “Ignore” button can we have a “poster is MLS standard” button?

Was that last year or are they just STILL moaning about it
Think all their players are always injured. It’s what it feels like anyway.

Jota can’t stay fit, but apart from that, only Thiago and Robertson were out for long periods of time, although Tront got injured too now I think about it.

He looks better than when he was with us.

8-)
From that video, I would argue that he has picked up some vital skills at his time there and that would really improve our play, Rodri would basically feel like he's playing in his national side as Gundo has picked up some of the Spanish midfield play, the 360 turns (not to be confused with the "Antony Ballerina Spin") he did in that video now feels like something being done from Xavi in his prime, previously Gundo used to stop the play completely while he did the turn, I would assume it was to allow the players fall back or run into their positions, but from 0:41 mark, you can see how he was still moving side ways, basically keeping the game moving and possibly looking for the best option to pass to.

He also showed some more aggression in that video, I'm not sure if that's from his years of playing in the pl, which has turned him into an become an absolute unit and a physical bully or if he picked up that forward drive and aggression from the time he played there, also I could be wrong here but it seems like he played a more advance role during his brief spell at Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.