It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know for a fact we have looked on more than one occasion at Josh Sargent, it seems clear to me that they are after a young striker in the mould of Haaland with the potential to become a first team regular,

I know for a fact we have looked on more than one occasion at Josh Sargent, it seems clear to me that they are after a young striker in the mould of Haaland with the potential to become a first team regular,
i heard Logan Sargeant will be without a team soon.

Kyogo please​

The thing about the SPL is that you can't help but wonder about the level—is it equivalent to the Championship ? Take Samaras as an example: he looked like a decent striker for Celtic, but with us, he struggled to hit the proverbial cow's arse. To be fair, we were Gladys Knight at the time.There have been exceptions like Henrik Larsson and Virgil van Dijk, but generally speaking, SPL players often struggle to make the same impact down here. Given his age (he’ll be 30 in January) and the rumour that he needs a few months out to fix a chronic shoulder issue, along with Celtic reportedly wanting £20 million or more, personally, I would give him a miss. That money would be better spent buying Musiala's right leg, if you know what I mean...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.