It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The thing about the SPL is that you can't help but wonder about the level—is it equivalent to the Championship ? Take Samaras as an example: he looked like a decent striker for Celtic, but with us, he struggled to hit the proverbial cow's arse. To be fair, we were Gladys Knight at the time.There have been exceptions like Henrik Larsson and Virgil van Dijk, but generally speaking, SPL players often struggle to make the same impact down here. Given his age (he’ll be 30 in January) and the rumour that he needs a few months out to fix a chronic shoulder issue, along with Celtic reportedly wanting £20 million or more, personally, I would give him a miss. That money would be better spent buying Musiala's right leg, if you know what I mean...

If he played in the championship he'd be a 50m player. If he played in the Portuguese league, he would probably be 70m+.

The age, the shoulder, they are valid things to affect any potential move, but I don't think the ability or price are. The club will have thought about it I am sure.

I don't think we'll be signing anymore judging by Pep's comments.

If Haaland gets injured I think we'll adopt the false 9 personally with either Foden, Gundo, Grealish or Kev.

Unless Pep was calling Celtic's bluff on pricing Kyogo too high (£25m for a 29 year old with injury problems, cheeky bastards).

I don't think we'll be signing anymore judging by Pep's comments.

If Haaland gets injured I think we'll adopt the false 9 personally with either Foden, Gundo, Grealish or Kev.

Unless Pep was calling Celtic's bluff on pricing Kyogo too high (£25m for a 29 year old with injury problems, cheeky bastards).
Waiting for the press pack to say something
Surprised they haven’t already

To be fair we don't need a striker. We just need a gymnast to get a foot to the fantastic balls put in by KDB and others.
1724673269139.png

Makes sense for Nunes - can get more minutes after being moved down the pecking order. Can't see us dipping in the market for a midfielder at this stage, especially with a loan for Nunes, but might mean a move for a versatile forward materialises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.