It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I wouldn't be surprised if Rodri and Haaland have both had a word in their ear from someone at Madrid telling them not to extend and if leave on free and they will see a huge signing on fee.
Rodri and Haaland respects the club, i doubt i will ever happen.

Mbappe has well-documented issues with PSG

I wouldn't be surprised if Rodri and Haaland have both had a word in their ear from someone at Madrid telling them not to extend and if leave on free and they will see a huge signing on fee.
You seriously think as a club we would be so naive not to know if that was the case?

I think the players you mentioned respect the execs of our club far more than you believe, and I have no doubt that at the end of their playing careers they will look back and say MCFC was the best club they ever played for.

You seriously think as a club we would be so naive not to know if that was the case?

I think the players you mentioned respect the execs of our club far more than you believe, and I have no doubt that at the end of their playing careers they will look back and say MCFC was the best club they ever played for.

Which Gundogan said last week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.