It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It is not low risk, as these players would require a huge signing on fee, huge agents fees and huge wages. look at Mbappe at the end of the financial year. Now there is a cesspit, he even argued for his £50 million loyalty bonus after he had left:)
I'm not suggesting it is zero cost, but the risk is lower than paying a large transfer fee. The risk is to the player if he gets injured or loses form he may not get signed up or his contract renewed at a high wage.

I'm not suggesting it is zero cost, but the risk is lower than paying a large transfer fee. The risk is to the player if he gets injured or loses form he may not get signed up or his contract renewed at a high wage.
That maybe but right across Europe clubs are trying to reduce wages, (maybe due to new regulations coming in ? ), these high profile players leaving on frees inevitably end up on huge wages and long contracts

That maybe but right across Europe clubs are trying to reduce wages, (maybe due to new regulations coming in ? ), these high profile players leaving on frees inevitably end up on huge wages and long contracts
If you spend significant money on a player you tend to partly attract him with a longer contract and wages as well.
We didn't sign Phillips,Nunes Cancelo and possibly even Grealish cheaply but I suspect they are all on longer contracts/higher wages than we would think they are worth now.

Some of you that're panicing that we didn't buy anyone and saying Txiki is the worst.. we're gonna get 115.

I DON'T CARE

I LOVE IT

We got rid of Cancelo and got Gundo back.

That's enough on it's own to be a 8/10 window.

If you spend significant money on a player you tend to partly attract him with a longer contract and wages as well.
We didn't sign Phillips,Nunes Cancelo and possibly even Grealish cheaply but I suspect they are all on longer contracts/higher wages than we would think they are worth now.
None of those are on longer contracts/ higher wages, they are on contracts where should they succeed we could improve their contracts, the days of having to over pay are gone, we may not believe their value, but the club do and they would always have the leeway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.