It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I wouldn't be surprised if Rodri and Haaland have both had a word in their ear from someone at Madrid telling them not to extend and if leave on free and they will see a huge signing on fee.
Madrid usually pay up. They had a huge offer for Mbappe turned down a couple of years ago.

Madrid usually pay up. They had a huge offer for Mbappe turned down a couple of years ago.
Well they got him on a free as they did with Kroos and Rudiger from memory, I don't think they are adverse to suggesting to agents to run down contracts, a low risk policy for them.

You seriously think as a club we would be so naive not to know if that was the case?

I think the players you mentioned respect the execs of our club far more than you believe, and I have no doubt that at the end of their playing careers they will look back and say MCFC was the best club they ever played for.
I can’t necessarily speak for Haaland in this regard, but I can say with absolute certainty that Rodri respects City’s management team far too much to ever intentionally run down his contract so he can join Real Madrid on a free.

I can’t necessarily speak for Haaland in this regard, but I can say with absolute certainty that Rodri respects City’s management team far too much to ever intentionally run down his contract so he can join Real Madrid on a free.
And more importantly he utterly respects the club and fans to do just that.

And more importantly he utterly respects the club and fans to do just that.
Part of the certainty is that he has expressed desire to go in to football management when he hangs up his boots and he is not going to burn bridges with huge players in that field now, especially when there really is nothing to be gained doing it.

Well they got him on a free as they did with Kroos and Rudiger from memory, I don't think they are adverse to suggesting to agents to run down contracts, a low risk policy for them.
It is not low risk, as these players would require a huge signing on fee, huge agents fees and huge wages. look at Mbappe at the end of the financial year. Now there is a cesspit, he even argued for his £50 million loyalty bonus after he had left:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.