It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I keep sounding like a broken record saying this but imagine we replace Laporte with Gvardiol and get Rice as well. Imagine our back 5(3-2 structure) of:

Rodri Rice

Gvardiol. Dias. Stones.

It keeps me up at night sometimes thinking about how good that is. We would never lose a game again. The team would eat transitions from other teams for lunch.

Plus just think of the psychological effects it would have on opposition attackers and midfielders and how demoralising it is. Not only do you have a five who are already technically excellent but they're also huge tall as feck of 6ft+ monsters.

I keep sounding like a broken record saying this but imagine we replace Laporte with Gvardiol and get Rice as well. Imagine our back 5(3-2 structure) of:

Rodri Rice

Gvardiol. Dias. Stones.

It keeps me up at night sometimes thinking about how good that is. We would never lose a game again. The team would eat transitions from other teams for lunch.
Ake eats Gvardiol for breakfast.

Ake eats Gvardiol for breakfast.
Ake or Gvardiol whichever you want starting your choice (; But LCB's are rare so it's good if we can secure a young and future top LCB for the future who can also play LB just like Ake mind you. Also remember it's likely Laporte goes so that means the only left-footed CB we have is Ake

Rodri Rice

Gvardiol. Dias. Stones.

That back 5 set behind a front 5 like this

Haaland
Grealish Foden De Bruyne Bernardo

Would be quite a sight

Rodri Rice

Gvardiol. Dias. Stones.

FvIiuvEWYAEkP1_.png
said the same in the Rice thread.

Ake or Gvardiol whichever you want starting your choice (; But LCB's are rare so it's good if we can secure a young and future top LCB for the future who can also play LB just like Ake mind you. Also remember it's likely Laporte goes so that means the only left-footed CB we have is Ake
No you’re right, it’s important we get someone else at the back to rotate. Two injuries to our defence and it gets weaker. Gvardiol seems like a great choice to have.

Rodri Rice

Gvardiol. Dias. Stones.

finally someone that gets it! exactly this. it also means we can have more risky players on the pitch since we are counter resistent with rice, imagine foden, haaland and like a leao on the break with kdb feeding them ball... reason we cant play like this now is becuz we are vulnerable in transition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.