It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Agree on both. The price is indeed likely to be an issue. I know it isn't like us, but there might be a loan in there to suit everyone. His value will drop if he doesn't play regularly, and Brighton won't want that. They probably won't get what they are looking for now, but could maintain the price into next summer, and put him in the window in the meantime. Unlikely, but not illogical.

Yeah they've loaned a few out this summer and have invested significantly so may be looking to trim things down a bit and either save money in wages or get a few off the books in the meantime. Bloom knows what he's doing and if he can maintain or increase value through a loan or loan with an obligation to buy then he'll do so rather than let someone's value decrease by sitting on the bench all season.

From the bits I've seen of Ferguson, I'd be happy for him to be challenging & rotating with Haaland, but as we've seen with Bloom previously, he's a tough negotiator, so meeting his asking price may again be an issue.

One of the more generous descriptions of Bloom that , ‘a tough negotiator’. Absolute thunder **** tends to be more typical of the descriptions used….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.