It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What’s happened to Ferguson ? Was the best young player ever for about 5 games now people are saying he is second third or is it 4th choice at Brighton. Why would he want a Brighton back up player as our back up ?

When does the window slam shut?
Probably already has for us now in terms of incoming. Can't see anything in this Brighton and Brentford thing.
Everyone knows Brentford are willing to sell Toney, but can't see us paying 40/50m for a player in his late 20s who isn't gonna come and be second choice when he is in and around the England Squad. Same with the lad from Brighton, they are probably gonna want at least 30m plus. He's not scored a massive amount of goals either. Only thing on his side is his age. Think we will just go with what we have. A risk, but no worse a risk than signing a player who might prove not good enough and need shifting in the next 12 18 month i.e Kyogo from Celtic.

If we really are interested in someone from Brighton, Enciso would be my bet. Versatile forward who can play centre forward, number 10 and out wide. Had a tough season last year with injuries. Looks to be slipping down the pecking order with Brighton signing Minteh, Gruda and Rutter. We were linked with him last summer if I remember rightly?

If we really are interested in someone from Brighton, Enciso would be my bet. Versatile forward who can play centre forward, number 10 and out wide. Had a tough season last year with injuries. Looks to be slipping down the pecking order with Brighton signing Minteh, Gruda and Rutter. We were linked with him last summer if I remember rightly?
Brighton would demand 100m from us though, 30-40m from everyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.