It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Looking through the squad, with bobb coming back earlier than initially feared and savinho starting like a house on fire, what do we really need?? Back up striker maybe? Other than that I am delighted with how we're shaping up

True but we were linked heavily last season and he could play all across the front line and is the closet player I’ve seen in the mould of the bloke from Celtic.
I am not sure he is a good fit, though, as we need a striker that can fill the Erling role.

We have plenty of players that can play as a false 9 or winger very effectively, if needed. They’re probably the two roles we are absolutely stacked in.

Looking through the squad, with bobb coming back earlier than initially feared and savinho starting like a house on fire, what do we really need?? Back up striker maybe? Other than that I am delighted with how we're shaping up

Just a back-up striker I reckon. Midfield is sorted now with Gundo back. Defence is sound too.

Haaland can’t play 70 games though, and apart from Phil last season we have no-one else prolific, they’re all creators not finishers.

Ferguson could come and learn off Haaland and win some trophies? Could even be the replacement for the big man when he moves on in a few years
After 66 minutes big Earl bags his hat trick and departs the pitch, it’s Fergie time scream the adoring sky blue hordes

But that is what everyone is saying. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.