It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pretty much the same depth as Arsenal & Liverpool with better quality

Injuries are a risk ofr anyone, but the days if having 2 world class players for each position isn't a thing anymore

No wonder all the top teams are having smaller squads with versatile and quality players
Have you got the stats to back that up ? We have more games now

I wouldn't be surprised if we did something tomorrow. Not our usual style, but frankly the whole summer has been slightly strange.

Truth is, I don't think even Pep and Txiki know for sure. Wait and see. Lots of opportunities out there.

If Bobb is back for January I would rather he got any minutes than someone we buy as contingency in fairness he deserves the opportunity & his injury was from timing was really unlucky. Better the injury does not stunt his development for a full season hopefully he can get good minutes from January onwards. We just need to ensure Haaland stays fit until Oscar is back which means using him sensibly & getting him off in games already won
Does Bobb deserve to be forced to play out of position when he's shown he's more than capable of getting minutes for us in his natural position?

Pretty much the same depth as Arsenal & Liverpool with better quality

Injuries are a risk ofr anyone, but the days if having 2 world class players for each position isn't a thing anymore

No wonder all the top teams are having smaller squads with versatile and quality players
Liverpool have a full 25 man squad. 3 keepers. 9 defenders, 7 midfielders 6 forwards, It couldn't be any bigger.

Arsenal have 24. I'm going to assume they replace ramsdale if they let him go to have 3 keepers, then 9 defenders, 6 midfielders and 6 forwards. They're 1 shy of a full compliment and that's because they haven't got 4 club trained players. I suppose you could include that young midfielder they're raving about to make it the full 25 man squad but either way it's full.

We have 23. 3 keepers, 7 defenders. 8 midfielders and 5 forwards (not that the breakdown matters but for the purposes of this I've classed Lewis as a defender with the other 6, the wingers doku, savinho, grealish and bobb as forwards alongside haaland and the rest midfielders)

That's 2 less than Liverpool, 1 less than Arsenal and theyre open spots too not homegrownor club trained restricted. I've classed Rico, mcatee and Bobb alongside foden as club trained regardless of whether they're actually required to be registered or not due to age.

Both the clubs you mentioned have filled their squad allocation as much as the availability of club trained players to them will allow, Whereas we have 2 free spots that we seemingly are chosing to leave vacant unless we do something tomorrow. That's a substantial difference and not pretty much the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.