It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I get the feeling we will never be allowed to forget.

He’s gone. We couldn’t find a replacement that made sense. You think it’s a mistake. It’s your opinion.

Anything else?
You think it's not...anything else?

Does Bobb deserve to be forced to play out of position when he's shown he's more than capable of getting minutes for us in his natural position?

Liverpool have a full 25 man squad. 3 keepers. 9 defenders, 7 midfielders 6 forwards, It couldn't be any bigger.

Arsenal have 24. I'm going to assume they replace ramsdale if they let him go to have 3 keepers, then 9 defenders, 6 midfielders and 6 forwards. They're 1 shy of a full compliment and that's because they haven't got 4 club trained players. I suppose you could include that young midfielder they're raving about to make it the full 25 man squad but either way it's full.

We have 23. 3 keepers, 7 defenders. 8 midfielders and 5 forwards (not that the breakdown matters but for the purposes of this I've classed Lewis as a defender with the other 6, the wingers doku, savinho, grealish and bobb as forwards alongside haaland and the rest midfielders)

That's 2 less than Liverpool, 1 less than Arsenal and theyre open spots too not homegrownor club trained restricted. I've classed Rico, mcatee and Bobb alongside foden as club trained regardless of whether they're actually required to be registered or not due to age.

Both the clubs you mentioned have filled their squad allocation as much as the availability of club trained players to them will allow, Whereas we have 2 free spots that we seemingly are chosing to leave vacant unless we do something tomorrow. That's a substantial difference and not pretty much the same.
No you are right Bobb doesn’t deserve to be played out of position & I can see him rotating with Savinho on the right wing but additional minutes as a false nine particularly as he is so good in tight spaces as he showed with his late winner against Newcastle last season would surely support his development. He’s a phenomenally talented 21 year old, who knows what his best position will be. After all Phil was used as a right wing substitute in his last match & will possibly have to wait for KDB to hang his boots up to make that position his own i.e likely to be aged 25+
I have a feeling our players are happy to be involved and it is clear Pep expects them to be able to play in multiple positions

Last edited:
Did that guy from West Ham ever sign, nothing on the official site yet but everyone says he has joined. Maybe it was that much of an insignificant signing that the os couldn't be arsed mentioning it

Did that guy from West Ham ever sign, nothing on the official site yet but everyone says he has joined. Maybe it was that much of an insignificant signing that the os couldn't be arsed mentioning it

Looks to be confirmed - either that or he's channelled Odemwingie and rucked up in full City training gear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.