It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm not involved but I must say, your response was really poor. Simply because nobody ever suggested we sell Haaland. It's a straw man argument at best if anyone was to take your comment seriously. And finally, it's not funny at all, completely lacks and humour. It isn't even funny in a sarcasm/irony/parody type of way.

There’s a reason we haven’t spent big this summer and this is it. The market will be far better next summer. (Rodrygo, Musiala, Wirtz etc). But of course people want shiny new toys every summer instead of trusting that the board actually have a plan.

Nico Williams
Rodrygo
Wirtz
Musiala
Salah (free transfer)
Kimmich (free transfer)
Sane (free transfer)
Javi Guerra apparently has a 30 million release clause
Vini jr (maybe)
Son (free transfer)

So many opportunities next summer

There’s a reason we haven’t spent big this summer and this is it. The market will be far better next summer. (Rodrygo, Musiala, Wirtz etc). But of course people want shiny new toys every summer instead of trusting that the board actually have a plan.

And I get the feeling this is Pep last season and we will have Alonso as our manager

Sterling to Arsenal could be a thing today
You have to assume whoever comes in for Raz wants him cheap and/or doesn't expect to pay his full wages.

I'd imagine Chelsea will end up being reluctant to face that reality and he stays a Chelsea reserve player. Its a classic lose lose scenario. Chelsea need to fix this as it just looks so bad on them.

Nico Williams
Rodrygo
Wirtz
Musiala
Salah (free transfer)
Kimmich (free transfer)
Sane (free transfer)
Javi Guerra apparently has a 30 million release clause
Vini jr (maybe)
Son (free transfer)

So many opportunities next summer
Im expecting 100 + Rodrygo for that Haaland RC next summer being on the table.. :p

Wirtz would be great,
Guerra need to see more of.

not really arsed about the rest.

Good buy from Forest

Nottingham Forest reach agreement in principle to sign James Ward-Prowse from West Ham United. Season-long loan - no option or obligation for #NFFC to buy #WHUFC midfielder. 29yo England international on way to undegro medical as we speak @TheAthleticFC

Good buy from Forest

Nottingham Forest reach agreement in principle to sign James Ward-Prowse from West Ham United. Season-long loan - no option or obligation for #NFFC to buy #WHUFC midfielder. 29yo England international on way to undegro medical as we speak @TheAthleticFC

Cracking player him.

Bit mad from WH.

Good buy from Forest

How is he 29?! I’m getting old. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.