It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Obviously not going to happen, but with Ake's injury alongside rodri's, it would be fun to recall Callum Doyle from his loan. Been Norwich's player of the month and has had rave reviews wherever he's been.

In he goes at left back, gvardiol moves into the 6. It would take time and patience, but he has the tools to be effective there even if he isn't rodri levels (no one is).

I hope we will find a proper back up for Rodri in January. Don't see Kovacic can play that position for a whole season.

Whoever the long term target is for DM, see if you can move that up to Jan instead of Summer for a small premium.

Think we roll as is though till summer, barring another injury of significance to Gundo/Kova.

Too many players who are injury prone and then two who were bullet proof getting serious, long term injuries.

Nightmare scenario

Agreed, poor planning from Txiki and the board to be honest and Rodri was always going to get to this point unfortunately and i`m amazed it took this long.

Agreed, poor planning from Txiki and the board to be honest and Rodri was always going to get to this point unfortunately and i`m amazed it took this long.
Why the fuck, how the fuck, would we have a Rodri replacement in the squad when Rodri was still here? Do you think for example Zubimendi would have come here to be Rodri’s understudy? We have Kovacic, Bernie, Stones, Jack, Gundo, Phil, who can all help out with midfield. We were never going to get like for like understudies for the likes of Rodri and Haaland, we adapt, it’s what we do

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.