It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Apparently he regrets not leaving in the Summer. Might be a good time to pounce.
We won't buy anyone in January that we weren't already planning to buy next summer,and that's only if that player is available in January. I doubt Zubimendi was on our radar last summer or next so won't be in January.
My guess Pep was thinking about this situation through the summer and has a plan. Results may change the thinking between now and January but we won't panic buy and we won'y buy a stop gap.

we won't panic buy and we won'y buy a stop gap.
We should loan a stop gap. Yeah I know, we don't do those. We need a runner, a defensive runner in the middle field. Kante will do for me, I do not care about what ever some thinks he lacks, but he will do us a lot of good!

We should loan a stop gap. Yeah I know, we don't do those. We need a runner, a defensive runner in the middle field. Kante will do for me, I do not care about what ever some thinks he lacks, but he will do us a lot of good!
If there is a player out there that can slot in and understand what Pep wants and how to play that position then yes, doubt there is though and Kante isn't one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.