It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Zubimendi - Sources say a deal will be difficult to pull off in January given the price tag involved, as Sociedad are set to demand a significant fee to facilitate his departure.

Football Insider with the facts on a player with a release clause. Fuck me.
So the buyout clause of €60m isn't real?

Nevertheless, as per Football Insider, City are aware of what fee would be required to tempt Inter into the sale of one of their most prized assets.

Stories are coming form here, so complete bullshit imo

I reckon he’s still available. Clubs looked into it in the summer and inter would’ve sold. PSG enquired apparently and were told a figure close to that.

I reckon he’s still available. Clubs looked into it in the summer and inter would’ve sold. PSG enquired apparently and were told a figure close to that.
i know they did last summer 2023, and we're knocked back. Only seen his new contract this summer, never looked like moving. Be stunned if Inter let him go unless they miss CL qual this season or something. Even then €100m easy. Would love it to be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.