It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They still owe us is a bit misleading - there are still planned payments to be made as part of the deal - it's not like they've done a runner from the catalogue man
Still the potential is there for that arrangement to go tits up

Alejandro Balde
De Jong
Gavi
Pedri
I don't know but Pep and Txiki may

Both Gavi and Pedri are a complete pipe dream - neither will be leaving Barca any time soon.

They’re building their next team around those two, who as Barca fans would have no reason whatsoever to want out.

Balde wouldn’t be easy either, but is undoubtedly an excellent option in a position we desperately need.

De Jong feels the most achievable off that list, but from the noises they’re making it looks like the Rags will be after making him the figurehead of their rebuild under new ownership - which I can see him going for.

Potentially we’ll lose Bernardo as well. We’ll need two very good midfielders to replace players of that quality.

I wonder what the rationale for losing Laporte is? Unhappy behind the scenes? Maybe we’re just happy with Stones, Dias, Ake and Akanji.
If you’re not getting in the team ahead of in form and fit Dias, Ake or Stones I’d imagine there’s not much of an issue. If Akanji is being preferred to you it must be hugely dispiriting and I wouldn’t blame him in the slightest for wanting out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.